Friday, February 4, 2011

We Have Winners!

Thanks so much for everyone that entered and spread the love on this contest. Thanks also for the many birthday wishes. I had a great time celebrating!

Here are the winner in order. I'll be contacting each of you via email to find out what book you want based on which ones are still up for grabs. *Drum roll*

1st place: Belle
2nd place: Courtney Williams
3rd place: Saba
4th place: (This has never happened before despite being able to get extra entries in vis-a-vis spreading the word.) So (again) congrats to Belle
5th place: Goldie

1 comment:

  1. WOOT! I'm sorry to everyone else, but I hereby make the claim that Sand in My Bra will be both hilarious and mine. Also, anybody else remember in Daria, "She's a winner, she couldn't be thinner, so she goes to the bathroom and vomits-up dinner." Every time I win something, I'm tempted to yell "I'm a winner!" but I'm afraid people will come back with that little rhyme. Sad.

    ReplyDelete