Monday, August 6, 2012

We Have a Winner!

Winner, winner chicken dinner! Do you guys know this saying? I had never heard it before I started playing--and losing--at board games this summer with my 11-year-old cousin. Now, it's like a song on the radio that I just can't get out of my head.

I am not, of course, giving away a chicken dinner but rather a Sarah Dessen book which means a great read (as most Dessen books are)! That lucky winner is Malvina. Congratulations!

Malvina, please email me your mailing address so I can send the book along. Thanks so much for following and supporting the blog. As always, thanks to everyone who entered and if there are other contests you're looking forward to or other books you wish to see reviewed on the blog, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment