Thursday, August 30, 2012

Swagger Song

This is a unique but very artistic video for a new song that I am sooooo digging at the moment. It's called "Little Talks" by a group named Of Monsters and Men. I was immediately intrigued by the name which makes me think of the book Of Mice and Men though I can't find online whether the Icelandic indie folk rock band was inspired by the novel or not. If so, extra brownie points for them as I adore that book as I'm sure you all do too.

Regardless of the inspiration for the band name, I hope you love this little ditty they've created. It's a fabulous swagger song to be-bop to as these summer days wane and the loveliness which is fall (and my favorite season) starts to get underway.

1 comment:

  1. I saw them at the Newport Folk Festival last month!! They were awesome and had a BIG following!

    ReplyDelete