Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Program

Oh.My.God. Here's the inside of the latest People magazine "sexiest man alive" issue with Ryan Reynolds. Have you seen this?






They actually say he has "eight-pack" abs. Who knew you could supersede six-pack abs?!

One of my favorite parts of the interview is when he explains that the hardest part about his new title is going to be “organically working” the title into conversations with strangers. Hilarious!

I already adored Ryan Reynolds especially in The Proposal and Definitely, Maybe which I've seen far too many times to admit.

Clearly he was overlooked in the June post when we were "staffing" this blog operation and that needs to be righted. Am I overlooking anyone else to add to the infamous "dream team"? Oh, and if you didn't know about Ryan Reynolds before then happy birthday, you're welcome, and merry Christmas :-)

1 comment: