Monday, January 14, 2013

Carrie Diaries

The Carrie Diaries starts today and I'm SO excited. It's the prequel to Sex and the City and centers around young Carrie Bradshaw. It doesn't try to be Sex and the City junior, however, so you won't be seeing all of your favorite Sex and the City co-stars which I actually think is a good thing.

From what I've seen of the various trailers and reviews of the pilot, it's well acted, accurately captures that teen hormone, wide-eyed and ready to take on the world excitement. It's, of course, based on the prequel YA book written by Candace Bushnell.

To read my review of the Carrie Diaries, see my post here. I'm also a total Gleek and Chord Overstreet is a love interest. *fangirl squee*

Here's a trailer:


So what do you think, will you tune in? If so, why or why not? What other TV shows are you dying to have start (or re-start) for winter TV season?

No comments:

Post a Comment