Friday, December 31, 2010

Swagger Song

I've written before about a good swagger song--you know that song that comes on while you're walking to work and suddenly you're more wide awake, you're picking up your pace, singing along in your head, maybe even winning grammys.

It's the kind of song that's as good as a cup of coffee in the morning. Well, I found another one of those songs...at least for me.

As you know I'm a total Gleek and a few weeks ago the show featured Gwyneth Paltrow as a hip, new substitute teacher. Better yet, they sang a version Cee Lo and let's just say I'm totally ADDICTED!

Enjoy! Hopefully this will help you get dancing and ready to ring in the New Year!



Have you discovered any new swagger songs?

2 comments:

  1. I had never even heard that song until it was on Glee and immediately fell in love with it - even made it my ring tone!
    Off the top of my head I can't think of a swagger song - closest might be "King of Anything" by Sara Bareilles because I'm obsessed with her whole CD and can't stop listening to it.
    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song by Sara Bareilles too!

    ReplyDelete