Earlier this week I did a post on covers so today I tackle the yin to that yang--titles.
Some of these covers are good too but it's the titles that have really stuck with me because they're quirky, full of character, or laugh out loud funny.
1. The Love Goddess' Cooking School
2. Not Ready for Mom Jeans
3. How to Sleep alone in a King-Size Bed
4. The Handbook for Lightning Strike Survivors
5. If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor
6. The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things
7. The Imperfectionists
8. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
9. God Don't Like Ugly
Do you have any favorite titles that have sparked your interest or convinced you to pick up a book?