Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day!

I try not to get too political on this blog but, regardless of where you stand on the spectrum, this is a huge election and it's so critical that you vote. And today is election day, so get out there!

I can't help but think of countries where citizens are still fighting for the right to vote or endangering themselves when they do so. As a woman, I'm also reminiscent of the days when women's right to vote was still a contensious issue so I go to the polls very thankful of where we are today and, also, optimistic of where we're going tomorrow.

Since the rhetoric coming from the media and both camps are likely to be strong-worded and, if political ads have been any indication, likely negative, I thought I'd share a funny clip with all of you to lighten the tension.

So, without further ado, I bring you funny man and one of my favs Will Ferrell:


No comments:

Post a Comment