Friday, April 6, 2012

Title Love

OMG, I adore this title: Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? by Jeannette Winterson. This makes me smile and laugh and feel completely intrigued. It's a lighthearted title that hints at something much, much more--something deep, almost dark; something haunting.



Among some new YA releases that have book cover curb appeal, I've come across the following:

Starters by Lissa Price. This looks so creepy and intriguing I can't help but want to crack the page. It seems like it's a hybrid of paranormal meets the new YA horror craze, doesn't it?



I'm always a sucker for a great contemporary story and realistic, soft colored covers that remind me of a wonderful photograph from someone's personal collection. Enter Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler.



What great books have you stumbled upon lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment