Friday, September 30, 2011

Ryan and Emma

I haven't been a big fan of change lately. I am not a morning person and this whole still being dark when I wake up deal is just not working for me. What is working, however, and I'm sooooo glad to see it's not over is the romance (onscreen that is) between Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. No change up necessary! LOVE them individually and even more so together.

I adored their chemistry, witty banter, vulnerability, and relatability in Crazy, Stupid, Love. They put a new spin on the whole opposites attract storyline because their characters weren't forced together and unbelievably forgiving of someone so different, as we often see. Instead they were growing and evolving and finding one another during their individual evolutions. They met when they were both finally morphing into the person the other needed.

Now they're rekindling their romance for the forthcoming period piece The Gangster Squad and I can't wait to see it!





What onscreen couples do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. HOW DID I MISS THIS? I went to see Crazy Stupid Love twice, that shirtless scene was so good. I mean, er, the movie was a compelling, intellectually provocative piece. It really was a good movie, though, and their chemistry was great! :)

    ReplyDelete