Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WTF Wednesday

While away on vacation I hoarded my stash of US Weekly (or as my friend likes to call it "U.S. Weekly" to make it sound like legitimate news) and when I returned I have dedicated much of my free time to getting caught up on the backlog of shows recorded on Tivo. The result? I am officially up to date on pop culture happenings. And what that means is a whole lot of options to choose from for this installment of WTF Wednesday.

Here are some highlights but feel free to add more:

1) Pouting is the new smiling:



2) Bradley Cooper can shed his hotness and, well, look like all the rest of us. (Not sure if this makes me sad or relieved, but it does make me surprised.)



3) This was Lady Gaga at the MTV Video Music Awards show in drag or as a transgender man, I'm not really sure but it was weird.



4) Okay, I'm sure by now you've heard of the very popular "Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber" Website/phenomena. Well it appears Justin is trying to reciprocate the affection because in not one but two pictures I've seen lately he looks like a 30-something year old woman:





5) And while not technically pop culture news, I had to share this pic of my fav burger place in Upstate NY after Irene got to it. *sobs*



What WTF moments have you had lately?

2 comments:

  1. I just got back from vacation too...still catching up on my DVRed shows!! LOL!! But we did make it back in time to catch the VMA's live.... *Shakes head* at Justin Beiber. Just weird.

    And that pic of Bradley Cooper makes me tres sad......if I wanna look at that I'll go to the nearest mall or something. Blah!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one is the JB lesbian? I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete