I did a post on the Trevor Project's "It Gets Better" campaign back in October. The campaign seeks to increase awareness and decrease bullying among LGBTQ kids and others.
Already this week I've seen several other items in the same vein and thought I'd share, because the more we can spread the word about bullying and teach others to stand up against it, the better!
1. There's the book, Dear Bully: Seventy Authors Tell Their Stories:
2. We have the associated Website Dear Bully: Young Adult Authors Against Bullying.
3. There's the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services "Stop Bullying Now" Website resource.
4. ABC Family has a movie coming out later this month called Cyber Bully.
5. Taylor Swift tackles the subject in her latest music video:
6. While Rise Against does the same, though directly for the Trevor Project:
So spread the word out there, stand up to bullying, and if you have other resources, please share!