Thursday, January 6, 2011

WTF Thursday

It's been a while since I did a post on this and already, at the start of 2011, there are so many to choose from. This installment, however, is reality TV themed because, really, what doesn't give us more WTF moments than that?

1. Jersey Shore star Snooki, "Why did I wake up in a garbage can?" Polizzi published a book.



2. Kim Kardashian's addiction to all things fake eyelashes



I mean seriously? These things just keep growing and has anyone ever seen her without them?

3. Kelsey Grammer dates ex-wife's doppelganger

Ex-wife Camille Grammer, reality star of The Real House Wives of Beverly Hills:



Soon-to-be fourth wife Kayte Walsh:



These pictures might not do it justice but I swear, if Camille could smile, they'd look the same.

4. While apparently not new it's news to me that there's a reality TV show called Pawn Stars chronicling the daily activities of the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada--a 24-hour pawn shop. Seriously. This is a show.



5. And Flava Flav is going to be appearing on a celebrity bowling show. Yes, this Flava Flav, the anti-zen:



Have you had any WTF moments lately?

2 comments:

  1. The last time I was in Vegas, my husband made me go with him to the Pawn Stars pawn shop. When it was raining. And there was a line to get in.

    So there I was thinking, this is my life right now. I'm standing in the rain waiting in line to get in a pawn shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I can't imagine waiting in the rain to get into a pawn shop even if the shop is on TV! Hopefully you saw a lot of other things while in Vegas :-)

    ReplyDelete