Well I can't believe it, I am officially standing on the precipice between my 20s and 30s and by February 2nd I will officially be over that edge and the big *gasp* 3-0.
In a strange twist I'm giving away presents on my birthday and the best kind too--books!
Up for grabs include the following:
1. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
2. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro (and which I discussed here and here)
3. Lucky by Alice Sebold (author of The Lovely Bones)
4. Sand in My Bra and Other Misadventures edited by Jennifer L. Leo (a collection of short stories written by various authors)
5. A softcover of one of my top book club reads from here OR one of the books I listed as my favorite 2010 reads/most anticipated 2011 reads listed here OR one of the dystopian novels I listed here. (Note, if you select one of the 2011 yet-to-be-released books then it will be pre-ordered for you.)
1. Contest is open nationally and internationally
2. To enter you must be a blog follower
3. Extra entries if you tweet, blog, or Facebook comment about this blog. (Two extra entries if you include a full blog post on this contest.) Be sure to let me know if you do any of the following.
4. To enter the contest simply email me at email@example.com with the subject line "birthday book contest."
5. Contest closes at 11:59 EST on February 2nd. Winners will be announced in my February 4th blog post.
Good luck and happy reading!