Thursday, January 12, 2012

Swagger Song

I just stumbled upon this song and I have to say, I LOVE it. Yesterday in DC it was rainy as all heck. Absolutely HORRIBLE out. I knew it wasn't going to be a very nice walk from the metro to my office when earlier that morning my waterdog of a Lab didn't even want to get wet!

But then I hit play on my iPod with this song:



and suddenly it wasn't quite so bad. Okay, that's a lie. It was still awful out, but this song did what all good swagger songs should. It invigorated me, got my head nodding and gave me that little extra pep in my step. Here's hoping it does the same for you!

What awesome songs have you come across lately?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, love this one! Thanks for sharing. I hadn't heard it before. The video is quite fun too!

    ReplyDelete