Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn

I think Christina Perri has a gorgeous voice. Then I saw the video which is simple and romantic and, in my opinion, utter beautiful in its eloquence. It also seems a nice complement to the upcoming Breaking Dawn movie and features additional clips of Bella and Edward's wedding and honeymoon so enjoy!



I decided to host a contest to coincide with my fan girl excitement for the movie opening this weekend. (I can't help it; I dare you to feel otherwise.)

As such, I'll be giving away one hard copy of Breaking Dawn.
















Rules:
1. Contest is open now until 11:59 pm EST November 22. Winner will be announced November 23.

2. Contest is international.

3. You must be a follower of the blog.

4. Email entry to scookraymond@gmail.com, subject line "Breaking Dawn."

5. Extra entries if you Facebook about it or tweet, "@SCookRay is hosting a #breakingdawn #giveaway #contest" and include the link to this site.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. This should be obvious, but...DARE ACCEPTED AND MET - I feel otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court,
    Oh please. I know you read all the books. You admitted it to me on the sly. You're just too cool to come out and say it :-)

    You'll think this is funny, however. One of my guy friends just broke up with a girl and said, "I even invested all that time sitting through those Twilight movies. That's time I'll never get back." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I borrowed a friend's book when I read Breaking Dawn and I know I'll want to read it again so this is great. Hopefully a copy of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Mary. I sent you an email alert and will get the book right out!

    ReplyDelete